Elementor review – pros and cons of the popular page builder for WordPress websites. Create a beautiful blog, multilingual WooCommerce shop.
Pros and cons of Elementor Page Builder
Pros: The most sophisticated page builder for WordPress. Seems to be more popular than Divi and it’s nicer and easier to build WordPress websites with it. Good integrations with templates like WP Astra & GeneratePress.
Cons: The only thing I do not like is lack of lifetime license.
Recap: It’s difficult to argue that it’s one of the best WordPress Page builders. Building a website with Elementor is fun especially for beginners.
Features of Elementor page builder for WordPress
Let’s be honest. With Elementor you can create any website you can imagine. Here are few features of Elementor page builder. Only some are unique to Elementor but this is probably the easiest and the best pixel perfect software to design a beautiful WordPress website. It may be blog, it may be WooCommerce shop. You can design anything with the tools included with Elementor Pro. Below are some feature claims taken from official Elementor website:
- Visual Design – Simple. Powerful. Flexible. Experience the power of 100% visual design.
- Developer-Friendly & Extendable – Thousands of developers have contributed to the Elementor open source project, building themes, add-ons, and products, further extending the functionality.
- Faster Performance – Build websites that load faster, and speed up the process of building them.
- All-in-One Solution – Control every aspect of your web design workflow from one place.
- Pixel Perfect Design in WordPress – The only complete design platform to offer pixel perfect design, yet produces 100% clean code. Take your design vision and turn it into a stunning custom-made website.
- Get More Traffic, Leads & Conversions – Design forms visually, integrate them with your favorite marketing tools, and generate more traffic, leads & conversions.
Building multi language Website with Elementor and TranslatePress.
Elementor integrates nicely with TablePress multilanguage plugin. Actually it is recommended on Elementor website. This is a good sign everything should work when creating multilingual website.
Even Elementor free version with its basic template Elementor Hello give you a glimpse what you can achieve. I would recommend to test Elementor and create multilingual website with the following setup:
- Free WP Astra Theme
- Free Basic Elementor page builder
- Free TranslatePress multilingual plugin
If you are happy then you could evaluate a Pro versions of the above software.